Monday, October 31, 2005

Necklace: Red, Gold and Green (Bloodstone, Garnet...)


Hey there!

Its another one of my new necklaces that you can detach the middle pendant from and wear it separately or with the necklace! You could also add another middle pendant for another look, or just connect it at the middle and wear the beads!
I used Bloodstone, Red Jasper, and Cat's Eye (fiber optic glass) beads in this design. The middle stone is agate, and the yellow/orange part is translucent, and beautiful to look at in the light! Length is approx 17" and is customizable by adding more links, just email me with any requests! I love custom orders! Price of this one is $35.00

If you are looking for some inspiration or would like to have me create something for you, please goto my inspiration gallery of sold works and get yourself some ideas!

CHECK THE INSPIRATION GALLERY, CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home